Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Assignment 5

One of the most interesting subjects that I’ve had this semester is 'Photography and Memory'. The photography as a historical document’ I find it very interesting, because it opens the historical research, because, to use photos to do historical research means that you don’t only have to use big books for it. I think that it’s very important to use different things, because we have to have our minds open about things.
In this subject we have learned to analyze pictures and to get some information from them, also we have learned to take good pictures, and to use our cameras. I really like photography and the different subjects related to it, so I’m very happy studying this, because I have learned a lot of interesting things.
Some websites related to this topic are
www.fotografia.net where you can see different professional photos and more, www.fototrekking.com where you can find some out door activities that involves photography, actually there are photographic excursions, they are great.

No comments: